- Category: Skeptical Scott's Video Blog
- Published on Saturday, 23 June 2012 05:33
- Hits: 1471
March 29th, 2012 a group of plaintiffs led by author/journalist Chris Hedges brought a lawsuit against Barack Obama and the US government for section 1021 of the National Defense Authorization Act of 2012, which gives the US military the right to detain American citizens indefinitely without charge or trial.
The clip features interviews with following plaintiffs during or immediately after the court date:
- Chris Hedges, Pulitzer Prize winning author, journalist & former NY Times war correspondent.
- Tangerine Bolen, founder of RevolutionTruth.
- Alexa O'Brien, founder of US Day Of Rage.
- Kai Wargalla, founder of Occupy London.